Sharing AutoCAD designs with all those who may need to view them can be tricky—making sure the recipient has AutoCAD, exporting in the correct format, sending large files via email —but, it doesn’t have to be a pain anymore.
Share your CAD models directly from the AutoCAD interface; share files in minutes and leverage the power of the A360 Viewer to provide recipients with an interactive experience. Use this step-by-step guide and video to share files from right within AutoCAD to the A360 Viewer:
- Open your file in AutoCAD
- Click on the A360 menu item
- Click on “Share Design View”
- Two options will appear in a dialog box:
- If you choose to publish to your browser, you will be taken to the A360 Viewer where your file will automatically upload.
- Click the share icon in the top right menu bar within A360 to share your file with others.
Watch the video for a step-by-step guide to sharing your model from within the AutoCAD user interface: