Over the past year we’ve been listening to user feedback, dreaming of a future where A360 would be bigger, better, and more user-friendly than ever before.
That future is here, with the merging of Drive and A360. As you may have noticed, as of April 22nd, all Drive users now have access to the full functionality of A360. Combining Drive with the rest of A360 is part of a larger effort to give you a better, more cohesive A360 experience.
You can use a simple app switcher to easily move between Drive and A360:
The new A360 experience provides many great new capabilities and features including:
- Live review: Review, comment, and iterate on designs virtually with team members in real time.
- Markup tools: Use redline and markup tools to make comments right within your design files.
- Upload assemblies: upload composite sets of data like assemblies, and external references. A360 will automatically recognize and maintain these complex file relationships.
- Immersive viewer: View and interact with 2D and 3D design files in an immersive viewer.
- Version tracking: File version tracking is automatic in the new experience.
- Navigation: Simplified file navigation and browsing.
The new experience will have frequent updates, enhancements, and new features. Share your feature ideas with the A360 team in the Ideastation and you may see it in the next release.
Modern look and feel
In addition to the above improvements, the current A360 Drive experience just looks better. As part of the new A360 experience, the new data-centric design enables simple navigation,quick access to your files, and browsing.
We hope this move to one A360 helps clear up some of the past confusion you may have had about A360 and its various offerings.
To learn more about the new A360, join our next A360 Hangout for Drive users. In this webinar, we will cover the many features that are now available to Drive users.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our A360 experts in the forums.