A360 Mobile Update
All A360 mobile users are now able to do more than ever in the app:
- New object menu: Quickly isolate, hide, explore properties and add comments on any object – tap the new action menu icon next to each object in your design object’s list panel.
- A360 Drive hide/show toggle: Hide or show your A360 Drive folder from the settings menu.
- Clickable hyperlinks: click hyperlinks in object properties to open and view in your browser.
The iOS app had some new special features including the ability to use quick touch and a new menu:
- New and improved menu: tap on the top left user icon to switch hubs, settings, and get help.
- 3D Touch Quick Actions: hard press on the app icon to see and open recently opened designs on iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
We’re always excited to hear from you! Visit the A360 forums to join the conversation.
The post Mobile Update: 3D touch actions, hide or show A360 Drive, and improved menu navigation appeared first on A360 Blog.