The new version of iOS is out and we’re excited to announce 4 big features added to the latest update! You can now enjoy an even better markup experience, add folders to A360 drive and more!
So what’s new?
Add annotations to your models in the new and improved markup experience. Look for the “pencil” icon in the viewer and try it!
You can now easily markup your models by selecting the green, blue or red color palette. Tap anywhere on the screen to make your markups.
Add screenshot attachments to your comments in the viewer.
To add a screenshot attachment to your comments:
- Tap on the “Comment” icon
- Tap on “Add Comment”
- Tap on the “Photo” icon in the left hand corner to add attachment
You can now create folders in A360 Drive too.
To create a new folder:
- Tap on the “+” button on the top right-hand corner
- Tap “create folder” from the dropdown
- Enter your folder name to create a new folder
New empty states (“No Data”, etc.) with clear call-to-actions.
Create your own folders directly from the app and not just the web.
The post New on A360 iOS: Improved Markup Experience and More! appeared first on A360 Blog.